Friday 3 August 2012

Top Ten Ultimate Angel Books

So this week I've reviewed two books about those fantabulous mythical beings known as angels. To see my reviews, please click below:

For Angel Dust by Sarah Mussi please click HERE!
For Immortal City by Scott Speer please click HERE!

So I thought that with those books in mind, I'd present to you my ultimate Angel books, for whether you want to be saved, or just because maybe you find feathery wings HOT. Please note that these are in no particular order. 

1. Angel by LA Weatherly 

2. Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick

3. Fallen by Lauren Kate

4. Going Bovine by Libba Bray

5. The Fallen by Thomas E Sniegoski


6. Halo by Alexandra Adornetto


7. Kissed by an Angel by Elizabeth Chandler


8. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor


9. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare


10. Mercy by Rebecca Lim


Have I missed anything? Your comments, as always, absolutely welcome!

Hugs and high fives,

Nicole
x

3 comments:

  1. How could you NOT like City of Bones with a cover like that?! :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed Angel by L.A. Weatherly but confess I only got 150ish pages into the sequel before I just had to put it down and leave it alone for good. It was too soppy and really disappointing up to that point, feeling very predictable with the second love interest. I rarely fail to see a book through to the end although I guess I might finish it one day. Maybe. Have you read it? Is it worth ploughing through?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kissed by an Angel by Elizabeth Chandler , Sounds a good book , I hope i can read it

    ReplyDelete