So this week I've reviewed two books about those fantabulous mythical beings known as angels. To see my reviews, please click below:
For Angel Dust by Sarah Mussi please click HERE!
For Immortal City by Scott Speer please click HERE!
So I thought that with those books in mind, I'd present to you my ultimate Angel books, for whether you want to be saved, or just because maybe you find feathery wings HOT. Please note that these are in no particular order.
1. Angel by LA Weatherly
2. Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
3. Fallen by Lauren Kate
4. Going Bovine by Libba Bray
5. The Fallen by Thomas E Sniegoski
6. Halo by Alexandra Adornetto
7. Kissed by an Angel by Elizabeth Chandler
8. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
9. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
10. Mercy by Rebecca Lim
Have I missed anything? Your comments, as always, absolutely welcome!
Hugs and high fives,