Tuesday 22 May 2012

Contempo-May Sneak Peek!!!

There aren't many days left in Contempo-May, which has been a little hectic but a lot of fun for me. The plan was to blog either a review or a reading list every working day for the month of May, and I think I've nearly done it! My blogging rate will go down a little bit I'm afraid once June hits, but that's ok. Contempo-May has been something special and I can't do it all the time. It also means I get to read some science-fiction and fantasy - WHICH I HAVE BEEN DESPERATELY MISSING. There's a lot of books featuring witches creeping into my To-Read pile, and I'm especially looking forward to those. Also have a bit of a craving for reading about people with psychic powers. Any recommendations???

So, as Contempo-May draws to a close, here's a little sneak peek at the books I've got left to read and review:


I've also got two more reading lists lined up: one on Ultimate Swoon in honour of Stephanie Perkins - I'll be posting my review of Lola and the Boy Next Door tomorrow - and a reading list on the best Adult Young Adult books. If you have any suggestions, keeping in mind the rules of Contempo-May, then I'll be more than happy to hear them.

Hugs and high fives people,

Nicole
x

No comments:

Post a Comment